Signed Book Time!
Ordering is now closed! If you ordered signed books, I’ll update this page periodically throughout the process!
11 April: Getting ready to order from my distributor!
11 April: Books ordered! Shipping to me is the slowest bit–they estimate 28 April as delivery day, but usually they’re here faster. I’ll make sure to update you when I get a tracking number!
19 April: Books shipped, said to have a delivery date of TOMORROW! V Exciting, will update once they arrive. WHEE.
24 April: Books shipped to YOU. Most of you should have them by the end of this week. International shipping should be within the next 10 business days! If you need a tracking number, please let me know!
Here we go! I’ve had a lot of folks ask when I would next be doing a run of signed books, and finally the answer is now!
I’ve tried to simplify ordering this time around.
Here’s What to Expect.
- You place your order through PayPal in the form below. Ordering is open from 27 March until 10 April at 8 PM EDT. Shipping and handling are included in the price you see on the form!
- On 11 April, I order the books from my distributor.
- When the books come in (usually in about a week), I’ll sign them, pack them up, and ship them.
- When they ship, I’ll email you your tracking number.
- You’ll get them in 2-3 days (domestic — 5-6 business days internationally) after that, priority mail.
- International shipping is still horrible. I am so sorry. For transparency, it’s about $24 for shipping alone for a single book. The medium box holds up to six books and costs almost $45 to ship. I’m trying to make this accessible, but for those of you in the UK, once I’m there you’ll be the domestic ones and can exact your revenge. MUAHAHA.
- That means US folks, uh….maybe take this opportunity to order now! I can’t promise I’ll be able to do another run before we move to Scotland.
- Australia, I’m just really sorry. Everything is so expensive for you lot.
Go forth and get yerself some books!
Like this post? Subscribe to get more in your inbox!